Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've only had my Insight for a month, and now (due to no fault of the car) I need to sell it. Haven't yet found a forum on this site for posting ads, or even "tips" to help sell.

So, if there's a posting place here, please let me know, and I'll reveal the details of my beauty. Otherwise, if anyone knows whether eBay, Auto Trader, the local paper, signs in window, etc., are most effective, please pass along your wisdom!

Insight Central is an awesome site with a great group of devotees to this odd car (rolling video game). Thanks for the laughs! I've been waiting to read that someone went on a starvation diet and drove nekked in order to save weight and boost gas mileage.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Try adversiting it in the auto trader or your local paper. eBay is an option, but tends to bring lower prices in general. Posting a for sale here is against our rules because of the liability involved if this site gets involved. However, if you do list it on eBay we've lately been allowing links to such. Thanks for finding out before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts