Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see a G one aluminum body – Carbon fiber – magnesium wheels– Sodium glass carbon graphene batteries and a better aerodynamic drag coefficient in the year 2019. There's about 15 people on here Who could tell you how to achieve it. I know the American government would frown but bring back a winner ! Honda corporation we know you can do it you already done it before " play it Sam Play it like you used to " that's a little Bogart. And put a seven speed transmission in it MT that is .I just wonder if y'all were allowed how mesmerizing of a car could you build. And give 120 psi tires a shot at it if you don't know you'd be surprised what the absence of drag loss feels like . If you need any motivational speakers to address your engineers and higher ups I am available especially when we get done picking cotton.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It would be very hard for me to move back to a steel car, living in Vermont. Not fun having holes in the quarter panels after 5 years and to the scrapyard in 10.

Frankly I'm a little disappointed that it's a sedan too, but I actually really like the drivetrain. As much as I like manual transmissions, there would be no point, it's an EV with a gasoline generator most of the time it's driving.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 4 G ones i'll never go back to a stEel car. . I may Buy some more aluminum before long! I love the smell of lithium batteries early in the morning. I just wished I could get them in a insight?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts