Honda Insight Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
2002 Blue 5MT

Linsight Designer
Congrats on your purchase. If you intend to keep the car together and running on the road, send me a PM and we can work out the LiBCM details (see previous comment I made in this thread).

Registered
Hello EU-Insight, I also have a citrus. I am from Austria. I guess you are from Europe too? The flag in your posts suggests that you are from Germany, but the colors of the German flag are in a different order. Contact me if you want ..... Greetings from Austria, Robert

Registered
Hello EU-Insight, I also have a citrus. I am from . I guess you are from Europe too? The flag in your posts suggests that you are from Germany, but the colors of the German flag are in a different order. Contact me if you want ... Greetings from Austria, Robert
hello, nice if you have citrus to. I am from Lithuania - EU. Austria It's 1000km from my country... , once I was there skiing. wonderful Alps. Good news My citrus only starts and drive, have door glass and wheel shirt. But problems with ima, parts in trunk, bottom engine cover...

Super Moderator
You can drive the car in battery bypass mode until you sort out the hybrid battery. Remove the cover in hatch, after turning off the switch under the small two bolt cover. After you remover cover, unplug all the plugs on the left most computer box which is the BCM. You will still have dash warning lights, but this will keep the dc-dc converter running and keep your 12V charged.

You might be able to restore the battery somewhat by grid cycling. There are many threads on IC which address this topic.

Your closest battery support is probably in England with member retepsnikrep. You can contact him using the "conversation" channel (click your avatar at top right for access).

Congratulations on your purchase :)

Reactions: eu-insight
21 - 27 of 27 Posts