Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was wondering how many Canadian insight owner are out there, And where in Canada are you from? ohh and if you are from the Brampton / Toronto area would you be interested in an insight gathering?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I live in Woodstock Ontario, I go to toronto 2 or 3 weekends a month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I originally bought my Insight while living in Calgary but now live in Palgrave, Ontario, about 30 minutes north of Pearson International. I would be glad to hear of any parkinglot get togeathers.
Roman

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
I'm in the Perth area about 1 hour north of Kingston and hope to get to a gathering next summer. :D I met another Insighter in Kingston last week. 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Canuck2003 said:
Hey, I was wondering how many Canadian insight owner are out there, And where in Canada are you from? ohh and if you are from the Brampton / Toronto area would you be interested in an insight gathering?
vancouver island here, about to buy a 2000 Insight next week, gotta pass on the get together for now, too far..any other owners from the island out there?

·
Registered
125 Posts
cmb said:
will be picking mine up at the end of this week.
I'd be up for a Toronto Insight meet. I'm in Markham. (just north of Toronto)
Welcome!

Which reminds me... who's up for a Toronto or Southern Ontario-area meetup in the next few months? :)

(see new thread for actual arrangements, so we don't bore the other Cdn owners to death)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.