Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering how many Canadian insight owner are out there, And where in Canada are you from? ohh and if you are from the Brampton / Toronto area would you be interested in an insight gathering?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I live in Woodstock Ontario, I go to toronto 2 or 3 weekends a month.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm in Waterloo. We're in Toronto at least once a month on a weekend :)
There's been chat about a gathering a little further down the 401 - maybe you'd be game for the Golden Triangle meetup (should we get one off the ground)?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I originally bought my Insight while living in Calgary but now live in Palgrave, Ontario, about 30 minutes north of Pearson International. I would be glad to hear of any parkinglot get togeathers.
Roman

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
I'm in the Perth area about 1 hour north of Kingston and hope to get to a gathering next summer. :D I met another Insighter in Kingston last week. 8)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey

Well I think I'm the closest to you.. I'm in Toronto itself... one of the few insight owners in this city... etc.. Let me know if we can get some people together... later...

·
Registered
124 Posts
South shore of Montreal

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Now I live in Toronto and I work near the airport.

·
Registered
46 Posts
St-jean-sur-Richelieu,Quebec near montreal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Canuck2003 said:
Hey, I was wondering how many Canadian insight owner are out there, And where in Canada are you from? ohh and if you are from the Brampton / Toronto area would you be interested in an insight gathering?
vancouver island here, about to buy a 2000 Insight next week, gotta pass on the get together for now, too far..any other owners from the island out there?

·
Registered
125 Posts
cmb said:
will be picking mine up at the end of this week.
I'd be up for a Toronto Insight meet. I'm in Markham. (just north of Toronto)
Welcome!

Which reminds me... who's up for a Toronto or Southern Ontario-area meetup in the next few months? :)

(see new thread for actual arrangements, so we don't bore the other Cdn owners to death)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts