Toothree sixteen! :lol: Toothy when 'she' is working good! :roll:

·
Registered
473 Posts
See signature.

·
Registered
466 Posts
hafnhaf. half gas, half electric. sorta ;)

andy g.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Elroy...
My freind Ali helped me come up with it. I thought it was fitting as this car is the closest thing on the market to a real Jetsons mobile!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wasabi owner said:
Wasabi It's the perfect name for mine, green and from Japan.
i love it. perfect indeed!! and yours is now probably the only green insight i like :)

i call mine a number of things..
"the luge"
"lil bullet"
"sparky"

one of my friends refers to it as the "electric tricycle" and (my favorite), "flinstones 2000".

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was going to call mine the "Green Hornet", but I noticed that someone was already using that, so I call my 2000 Citrus, "Elroy". Looks like Justin calls his that too, but I guess they have different last names. :D
robert

·
Registered
61 Posts
I liked Sweet Pea originally but my wife thinks of Popeye and she hate Olive Oil which makes her hate anything associated. I also like Green Bean.

·
Registered
187 Posts
We've always called our citrus the little "Green Hornet". People rarely have a completely unique name. If people can routinely share a name, it seems alright for cars to share one too.

I suppose the only difference is that one silver Insight is going to be nearly identical to another silver Insight and a unique name helps to give the car it's own identity, if only in the owner's eyes.

Speaking of silver Insights, we still have not settled on a name for the new silver baby. We just keep calling him "silver", which is pretty lame...at this point we have ruled out Skeletor and Sunshine. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
My blue 05 Insight is named Mouse (it just seemed to fit, she's about as tiny as one.)

My old Civic Hybrid was named Bree (short for Hybrid in a girly way.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
R2D2.

When we picked it up, my girl friend had never been in a manual and she could NOT stop laughing at the noise it made in reverse. She named it on the spot.

·
Registered
57 Posts
PeakOilExists said:
R2D2.

When we picked it up, my girl friend had never been in a manual and she could NOT stop laughing at the noise it made in reverse. She named it on the spot.
i love it. funny story :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I call it "the hybrid". My wife calls it "that ugly little car". One of my co-workers calls it "Tron". Go figure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts