Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody please recommend some slip-on seat covers that fit 2022 Honda Insight EX? Factory seats are light and can easily soil. I want to put dark covers. I tried some universal-fitting ones but they do not fit well because the back seat headrests do not come off. Not sure how to get the middle seat-belt out of the cover either. Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
102 Posts
Check out Cover King. They have custom-fit covers for the Insight. I was intending to use them for my ivory cloth 2019 Insight, but I found the seats were VERY easy to clean. Even blood from my son's soccer injury - which we raced to the hospital for treatment for - came out without a problem! My 2019 Insight is now owned by my son (the one who had the injury), and I now own a 2021 with a black interior. If I were to do it again, I'd get the ivory. Black shows EVERYTHING! We have a Shetland Sheepdog, and sheltie "glitter" follows us everywhere - including my Insight!

Also, check out the forum at gen3insight.com. It's a much more active forum for our Gen3 Insights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts