Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to insert a cargo mat in the hatch bed of my Insight. Does anyone know of a custom fit mat for Insights?
How about seat covers? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks

2006 Red Insight MT (the Power Puff)
Best commute mpg = 72
Average on first tank = 50mpg
It is going on a month since I bought my Insight and still on 1st tank, courtesy of the Honda dealership :D

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Your Honda dealer can supply an OEM cargo mat or cargo net for the rear compartment. I can recommend the cargo net.

The seat covers query has been covered a few times, I remember the wetokole (or something like that!) covers based in Hawaii are likely to be the best. Please use the search engine :)

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
If you want a "cargo mat" for the back of your Insight, measure the length and width you want , then go see a carpet store and see what they might have in "remnants" (not so sure I spelled that right but I guess you know what I mean - Moderator - now spelled right...no charge)

Odds are, on a slow day they'll edge it for you at little or no extra charge, giving the mat that attractive, custom made look for your Insight.

Suggest a darker overall color - won't show the dirt as much.

Hope this helps

Fred

p.s. 72 MPG! Have you no shame!? :)

I would like to insert a cargo mat in the hatch bed of my Insight. Does anyone know of a custom fit mat for Insights?
How about seat covers? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks

2006 Red Insight MT (the Power Puff)
Best commute mpg = 72
Average on first tank = 50mpg
It is going on a month since I bought my Insight and still on 1st tank, courtesy of the Honda dealership :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
I can vouch for the Wet Okole covers (actually based in CA). They are great and have a decent amount of padding to them. Be ready to pay for them though, they aren't cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts