150K mile Citrus in Lynchburg, VA $5400

Not mine, just helping out those who are looking:
On CraigsList at:
2000 Honda Insight

"Citrus Insight (rarest color)
54.0 Lifetime mpg
5 speed manual trans
150k milage
I have documented complete maintenance history. I regularly get 60+ mpg (when my foot is not heavy) with this car. I also have a Mike Dabrowski (look him up) grid charger I'll sell for $800.
Price is firm."

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for telling me, but it is too late now. I have defected and purchased a non-Insight.

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
What did you buy?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quite unexpectedly, I could raise another $5000, which prompted me to buy a new Mitsubishi Mirage.

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Great! At least if you have some spare Bridgestone RE92s left from the G1, you can put them to good use.
:) Congrats!

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Are you on the mirage forum yet? They've got a very technically minded base there that reminds me of this place, but about mirages.

·
Registered
2000 insight mt
185 Posts
2002 HONDA INSIGHT BASE

Hello,

This is not my car but it was cheap, has low miles and also is in (seemingly) good condition. Take a look at it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts

I think that's a high estimate ... Likely much cheaper at a smaller repair shop. But your best bet if you get the car is to get the parts yourself from Bret just outside of Toledo. He is the Halo Auto Parts supplier for all parts Insight.

Halo Parts Contact Number: (419)460-4367 Save it in your phone! Consider yourself lucky to be so close to them. In fact, why don't you call him so that you two don't bid against each other on this red car.

·
Registered
15 Posts

I think that's a high estimate ... Likely much cheaper at a smaller repair shop. But your best bet if you get the car is to get the parts yourself from Bret just outside of Toledo. He is the Halo Auto Parts supplier for all parts Insight.

Halo Parts Contact Number: (419)460-4367 Save it in your phone! Consider yourself lucky to be so close to them. In fact, why don't you call him so that you two don't bid against each other on this red car.
Helpful as always, freezin. Thanks bud.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
RollingStone,
Guess you didn't get that 2004 135k mi car in Detroit. In fact, I know you didn't get that car in Detroit. It was good you passed on this car. You could not have driven it home and it needs quite a bit of attention.
Good luck on finding the right car.
Gerald

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
PM sent to Atikovi

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Hey, I think I've seen that car before... aren't those leather seats with custom door panels also set with leather?

·
Registered
15 Posts
RollingStone,
Guess you didn't get that 2004 135k mi car in Detroit. In fact, I know you didn't get that car in Detroit. It was good you passed on this car. You could not have driven it home and it needs quite a bit of attention.
Good luck on finding the right car.
Gerald
Nah, even though I'm itching to get my first insight, I just couldn't take on something I know would end up being a money pit. That would be a great car for parts though, probably. I don't know what it ended up selling for.

41 - 60 of 545 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.