Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that their hairs like to get stuck in the fibers of the ceiling in the Insight? I have noticed this, and boy is it tricky getting the hairs out from the fibers!

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Thanks for your post - it will stop me looking for that spider that occasionally seems to tickle my head!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Funny you should mention it.... My dog, a 60 lb black lab loves to ride in the back. She is small so she can just manage to stand comfortably in the car. She absolutly loves to go places in the car because of all the windows in the back of the insight. Not to mention she gets mad if I go somethere without her (seperation anxiety, but that a whole other issue). Anyway being a black lab, her hair gets in the ceiling liner, and I have just come to live with it somewhat. Every now an then I use the wet-dry vac with the brush attachment to get rid of it, seems to work. I have been meaning to try one of the lint brushes, the one with a roll of adhesive paper. I imagine that would work too.

I should get a picture of the dog in the car, it is adorable. :D

-Dan

·
Registered
366 Posts
I don't have that problem being 5'10"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Motty82 said:
Has anyone noticed that their hairs like to get stuck in the fibers of the ceiling in the Insight?
Hmm. I seem to have this problem in just about every car I'm ever in, actually. Might have something to do with them putting those ceilings so low. :) (6'2")

·
Registered
67 Posts
at 6'3" It's only a problem coming home from a fresh haircut... 10 minutes with tweezers makes me much happier after I go wash the hairs out of my head at home. I love the room in the insight, and it's too bad that Wet Okele Seat covers would raise me up to uncomfortable head room levels... Those things are sooo sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts