Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am entering a car show at Delta Faucet on the north side of Indianapolis June 30th 2007. The entry fee is $15.00. I think it starts at 8:00 A.M. All of the proceeds go the American Heart association or something like that. There is no a class that we can enter and the only thing we can win is Best Of Show. At least there isn't this year. (maybe next year if there are enough of us this year). The address is 55 E. 111th St. Carmel, IN. If anybody wants to join me I can give you more details. [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is my first post here and I would like to thank Benjamin for helping me with my problems registering.

Adam I live in Anderson and I would be interested in seeing a Insight (and or Hybrid) gathering in central Indiana. I am not able to make the June 30th event as I will be drag racing that day.

I would however like to see something a little later in the summer, I would be willing to help with such an event if we could get a few guys that would will be interested in attending.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I’m in Springfield OH, that’s only 3 gallons of gas round trip. If I’m free I would be interested in coming. What type of venue are you thinking of? Maybe the auto museum on the infield at the motor speedway?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lee The speedway is a good idea, but I don't think Tony would go along with it. If we could put something together It would be great to see you make it.

I am completely serious. If there is enough interest, I would be willing to organize and promote such an event in central Indiana. Feel free to post or contact me if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have already registered at the Delta Faucet car show. There is one at the 500 track that I could swing by after the first one is over. I think the Delta one is over at 3:30. When the cooridinator saw my application he said he would create an award for us. It is one gallon of gas. It would not push some of the cars at the show around the block. :lol:
I think Billy from Seatle is going to stop by.
I think a Hybrid/Insight gathering would be fun. Hopefully we could find each other in the ocean of "The Toyota's"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will start the ball rolling here. I have seen posts on other forums like this one from guys in the Indiana area that have interest in a "gathering" and or meeting to discuss forming a club.

I would be willing to promote or help promote a "Hybrid gathering" for fun and see where it goes. I live in Anderson (just 20 miles northeast of Indy) and could put something together here. I can put some flyers together and make them available for people to pass around and maybe put up a simple web page for everyone to see. I could also get in touch with some of the local media in an effort to get the word out.

I propose this.
Having it in Anderson (knowing the area and people here, it might be easier for me to find a location).
Having it some time middle-late September. Maybe a sunday afternoon.

Any of these can be adjusted.

I need atleast a small show of support to continue on. If anyone has any input, ideas or would like to help please post here or get ahold of me.

You can reach me at [email protected]. trying to keep the spamers out of my regular email.

Thanks
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts