Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site instead of Digi-Key. The last time I shopped there, the shipping was somewhat high.

This site is arrow.com...Here is the link to them. https://www.arrow.com/en/products/ksa0m911lftr/ck

It comes with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. Yesterday, I bought 4 for about $2.15 after tax. I didn't believe it could happen, but it did! I got them in around 11am this morning. Went from Reno, NV to Charlotte, NC.

Just another option if you need these buttons. I'm pretty sure these are the same exact ones after cross referencing with Digikey.

(the picture shows a long grey button, but it's actually the small blue one.)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! That's a hell of a deal! I didn't realize he did it for others. Just saw his videos. If I didn't like tinkering around, I'd send them to him.

Every time I think I have something, you guys 1 up me....lol

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
^ Heck, you two are both in Charlotte, Horn's got some extra buttons now - you should just meet-up, have a few beers and make it a trip button repair party...

·
Registered
625 Posts
I did not know DigiKey had free overnight shipping for small orders like this! What a deal! I will have to remember that.

If you are really cheap and/or in a rush, this kind of button can be harvested from all sorts of electronics with clicky button interfaces for $0.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts