Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for leather seat covers (mainly clazzio) for a 2011 base model that I am about to purchase. I see that many of the Clazzio listing are for EL/LX... my question is what about the base mode (2011). Will these also fit the base?

If not, what are my options? Is there a different seat setup in the base than the LX/EX?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gunguy05, can you put your location in your profile? The
Insight was sold all over the world and we have members from all over the place as well. Insights were packaged differently depending on where they were sold.

Now if you are in the U.S., I am pretty sure all the insights had the same seats. In fact the same cloth it was not until 2012 that there was even different fabrics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just added my info, yes, I'm in the USA.

I didn't see why there would be a difference in the base model seats vs the others... But I wasn't sure. I also sent a message to clazzio. They told me to send them a photo of the seats and they would look at them and let me know.

I'm picking up the car the afternoon, so I will try and find out something then.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just added my info, yes, I'm in the USA.

I didn't see why there would be a difference in the base model seats vs the others... But I wasn't sure. I also sent a message to clazzio. They told me to send them a photo of the seats and they would look at them and let me know.

I'm picking up the car the afternoon, so I will try and find out something then.

Thanks for the info!
Not sure if you got your answer - but I have a 2013 base model with full clazzio set that fits and looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts