Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. Remember me? I understand. I’m quite forgettable. I had the 2016 InsightFest at my house (never to be repeated) and hold the world record of owning 45 of these little bastards at the same time. Now down to one Insight. But for some ungodly reason, I bought and dismantled 10 cars. I’ve sold maybe 5 percent, at the most, meaning there is a ****load of crap here that needs to be moved immediately as I’m going to relocate to some beach far far away. I’m going to add some pics over the next few days but if you have the desire, the cash and the means to move the contents in a short period of time let’s talk. Asking price for everything is $5000 but highly flexible. In the event of no buyer, this stuff will never be seen again as I’ve got more money than time (just being honest). The small stuff I’ll give to Scott and the other stuff will just go poof. No big loss. I could buy another 10 Insights within a week so it’s not like we are talking about museum artifacts. I still like my little car (when I’m not going on a date) as it’s served me well and really have enjoyed meeting a lot of you guys and having you guys as my friends. As mentioned pictures coming and act quick as this **** will be gone within 3-4 weeks.
Take care,
Gerald
317 four four one 3231 Please text before calling.
All requests for bullshit parts will be ignored as I’m in a hurry to hit that beach and lead a rather busy life.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

·
Administrator
11,157 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was sold locally. I’ll post his name and number here after I get his consent. Not sure of his intentions.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
i have transferred the majority of my parts from 10 complete 2000-2006 Honda Insights to the following:
Gregg Roberts
317-767-1243 text first
This guy lives somewhat close to me (20 mi NW of Indy) and wants to sell these parts to the community. He’s probably in the upper 5 % regarding mechanical ability as he’s been wrenching on cars for 40 years. He has a couple frame racks, a complete paint booth and the type of guy that you want to have with you when you have a breakdown in your car. With a test light this guy can solve most electrical problems faster than the vast majority of you. With that said he’s new to the Insight forum and the nuances of these cars. He’s mentioned he can rebuild 5 speeds and cvt’s. I’d still recommend Scott K over anyone regarding any rebuilds and repairs due to his 15 years of literally full time work on these cars. Just trying to give you some background on Gregg and his capabilities.

Disclaimer: how good or bad Gregg responds to your needs is completely independent of me. If he disappoints and does not deliver than that is between buyer and seller, just relaying the message that he wants to move these parts to the community and I’m just conveying the message.

Good luck,
Gerald

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
Someone should TEXT him and ask him to join ICN.
Not my lifestyle sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts