Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,678 Posts
It’s great that this thread started out about green seat covers, however now it’s been completely derailed to tires, not being able to register the car in a foreign land, heat gas to vaporize it and now to license plate lights and brackets. So let’s derail it a little more.

Nathan, he’s not for the land of shrimp on the barbee or Kangaroos.
He from the land where they stuff little sausages in a can.

In the future it would be better to start a new thread for some of the other topics.

Scott

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Thanks Atheos for that information, I learned something again.
I bought a Citrus from the same person you got yours from, so our cars are cousin! I think he had 3 or 4 citrus's when I picked mine up. I got the ugliest of the bunch, it's currently without a motor or transmission, but I have big plans for it one day. (it's not my daily driver citrus, that one came from New York)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tires, lol. Nothing stirs the bees around here more than talking about non-factory tires; well maybe politics and religion might.

If I could find someone who would ship me a set I’d put these on my 2000 Citrus

... and statically they will perform better than the factory tires for handling and MPG.

🐝 🐝

PS. A grid charger/discharger helps a bunch especially if you’re going to let the car sit for longer periods.

And if you do try these tires make sure they are XL 83H version not the T rating as the T version tires only have a C rating for MPG and the XL 83H tires have a B rating.

🐝 🐝

Enjoy being green 🐸

21 - 25 of 25 Posts