Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fade hood ,75.00. Great both doors, 150.00 with everything glass , ecu, ecm,bcm, 100.00 two good fenders 75.00. Front or rear bumpers,150.00 side skirts 75.00. Two clean seats 150.00. ,headliner 100.00. Good functioning ima battery,,700.00 ,engine runs strong,250.00' smooth no grinding gears 5 speed transmission ready to drop in,450.00 or both engine and trans with all cats and parts,ac compressor,starter ,o2 sensors packaged for 600'oo, and all outside and inside pieces, contact with pm ,

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
This smells a bit off to me. Same user posted another red car that needs a throw out bearing. Also posted a transmission. It smells to me like it’s all the same car.

OP: can you clean up these posts a bit?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is not a junk yard car,,it's an original owner car with a Maryland title ,we bought it from her to save,,and yes all three adds are mine,,car can be bought whole ,for 1200' obo and it needs the throw out bearing but is still drivable ,after couple weeks it will turn into a parts car, again it's in my driveway if anybody wants it whole ,if not I will be parting it out,,the transmission in it is great ,no grinds in no gears up or down, battery shows full bars, interior all there,mint condition paint ,no some fade on hood,doors fenders nice and runs pretty fast,better than my silver one.
Haters go somewhere else,,I sold many parts shipped all the way to west coast,and my last transmission sold for 450.oo and the gentleman put it in the next day,no complaints,

·
Super Moderator
5,116 Posts
So it's a flip, not a junkyard find. Either way it's not a car that you've owned, driven for an extended time, and can vouch for every little quirk.

Sam

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It's a car that can be saved or parted out, come drive for yourself, like I said, I find them to save and pass them along for parts somebody mite need,,if you want go to eBay for more expensive parts go ahead.<snip>

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,772 Posts
This is not a junk yard car,,it's an original owner car with a Maryland title ,we bought it from her to save,,and yes all three adds are mine,,car can be bought whole ,for 1200' obo and it needs the throw out bearing but is still drivable ,after couple weeks it will turn into a parts car, again it's in my driveway if anybody wants it whole ,if not I will be parting it out,,the transmission in it is great ,no grinds in no gears up or down, battery shows full bars, interior all there,mint condition paint ,no some fade on hood,doors fenders nice and runs pretty fast,better than my silver one.
Haters go somewhere else,,I sold many parts shipped all the way to west coast,and my last transmission sold for 450.oo and the gentleman put it in the next day,no complaints,
Thanks for clarifying! :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem,like I said has clear title if someone wants to fix throw out bearing,,runs great,some fade paint on hood and roof,other wise good.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes,car still runs ,just noisy clutch bearing,,shifts really good, Ima and dc converter been separated but still have in car.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes,,clutch pulls fine, the transmission is really nice in it,,I want 450'00 for it ,can deliver for fee,on east coast,

·
Registered
856 Posts
If it's the throwout and not the ISB. I would replace any unknown age ISB if I already had a transmission out since they're so failure prone.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Transmission shifts great up or down with no grinds,,why open up a transmission when it doesn't need even a scnro replaced,,you can't beat this transmission for 450'drop in and go ,

1 - 20 of 47 Posts