Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Engine

Ahh, I have never received the IC notification you had responded to my post that the engine was available last week. So you already sold it to NH? That's a bummer. You must have passed near by me then.

Can deliver to new jersy and Virginia. Delivered moter and trans to New Hampshire last weekend,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes I sold the engine before you contacted me,,but if still interested,,I have another,,send me your cell phone to pm,,delivered be around 400'to jersey.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Complete front end for red car,doors and lots of other parts, air bags,axles,window switches,pm me for parts,thank you,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Full front end and also a full radiator support,both door fenders and bumpers,window switches,axles full excust,dash clusters,drop a pm with needs,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
My parts are not based off of eBay ,they are way more fair to our members,ton of red parts still,doors front bumper,rear bumper,axles,full front radiator support,just ,ask,,dash clusters,window switch,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry engine been sold,,,all parts are off a 2002 red insight,,lots of good stuff,axles cv,clusters,window moters,ecu,bcm,ecm,doors radiators and full front support,,switches,dc dc convertor, o2 sensors,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Still have doors side trim,axles window switches,both bumpers,radiator ,ton of stuff,,full front radiator support,,frame,,save a car who front ends wrecked,,

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Here's a few pics ,axles egr,dash cluster,bcm,ecm,with key,o2sensors, full 2000-2001 exsust,blue side skirts,silver window top panels,window switches,window regulators,

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fade hood ,75.00. Great both doors, 150.00 with everything glass , ecu, ecm,bcm, 100.00 two good fenders 75.00. Front or rear bumpers,150.00 side skirts 75.00. Two clean seats 150.00. ,headliner 100.00. Good functioning ima battery,,700.00 ,engine runs strong,250.00' smooth no grinding gears 5 speed transmission ready to drop in,450.00 or both engine and trans with all cats and parts,ac compressor,starter ,o2 sensors packaged for 600'oo, and all outside and inside pieces, contact with pm ,
Are you willing to remove and sell the cyl head assy. with the camshaft?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Still have doors bumpers and whole front end radiator support,radiator condensor ,window moters and switches,set of axles,dash clusters and more,,drop me a line ,,

·
Registered
250 Posts
What would you want for #2 and possibly #8? My car is silver, but I'll take what I can find. The #2 on mine is cracked completely across it on either side of the hood latch.It's not entirely clear how #8 attaches as I've not taken it apart.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 42 Posts