Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I want to buy this cargo for the Honda Insight balance of batteries in 2011. Attached Images.
If the connection to the battery ima I have no problem I have plus and minus and I know where to connect them.
My problem is that with the connection to the fan, the power supply comes out only 2 wires, plus and minus, and my car has three, plus, minus, and signal,
Will the addition of the plus and minus fan work?
Or do I have the controller attached to the picture?
last question.
I realized that this power supply would fit my vehicle apart from a change of connectors. Is there any other problem with the power supply of my vehicle?
Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
You should check with the seller. I don't see that they list a charger for the G2 Insight. Don't buy one for another car. The voltage will be wrong.

Sam

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should check with the seller. I don't see that they list a charger for the G2 Insight. Don't buy one for another car. The voltage will be wrong.

Sam
Hey
The seller says it will fit in terms of voltage.
I enclose a picture of the description of the product.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
This doesn't list any specs. Did you go to their website? What car was this particular charger designed for?

Sam

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This doesn't list any specs. Did you go to their website? What car was this particular charger designed for?

Sam
Hey
This is the product I ordered
ebay.com/itm/331564660401?ul_noapp=true

You can find on the seller's website all the details about this power supply.
rbbatteries.com/information/

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Ok. Maybe I'm nuts. I hope it works for you.

Sam

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
The one you bought specifies '00-'06. These cars have a different size battery from the '10-'14. I assume the chargers would be different for the different size batteries. If the seller says it will work I guess he has tested it.

Maybe somebody with more experience than me will chime in. I've only worked on G1s.

Sam

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
RB is a piece of sh!t charger. I know. I have one in pieces under my desk. It's $15 worth of raw materials and 20 minutes of shoddy labor.

You should contact the seller for support, or buy a Hybrid Automotive system that's designed to work with your vehicle.

I can promise you the charger you ordered won't work on your car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RB is a piece of sh!t charger. I know. I have one in pieces under my desk. It's $15 worth of raw materials and 20 minutes of shoddy labor.

You should contact the seller for support, or buy a Hybrid Automotive system that's designed to work with your vehicle.

I can promise you the charger you ordered won't work on your car.
Hey
I'd love to understand more
The cargo of this hybridautomotive company
Provides 350mah.
For my battery like 0-128 volts.
Honda's first generation battery is between 0-180 volts.
My battery is only 84 cells.
Why should not the first-generation charger work?
It can provide more volts to a battery of 120 cells.
Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts