Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Here a quick check, if it’s a 5 speed ,there a rubber grommet that disintegrates over time on top of the clutch pedal leaving a hole where the clutch switch button makes contact. I’ve seen this on several civics I’ve owned. Reach up on top of the pedal and check . If there’s a hole find a small bolt and nut and install and you will be back in business.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Is the ima still in the car. I know its bypassed but i want see if hook it up will change anything.Do you hear anything when you first turn key on..lets work back to fuel.Unhook a fuel line and put a catch bucket under it,and have someone crank the key,lets see if fuel shoots out of line.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Think it was a fuel issue that i suspected first time. I would change the fuel filter and fire it up and go for a local test drive. Clean those factory plugs with wire brush and put back in.Check to see if they are all b plugs or a plugs. There a mark stamp indicating the right plug that fits your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.