Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was puting penetrating oil on the pivet 4-5 times through out the day. It was getting better and I was waiting for the seller to come back and it just broke free.

Does anyone have a good cable and a video how to replace it. I will have to go to wi without the car because uhaul will not let me towards the cat with a ranger. Thanks nakona1

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,579 Posts
Why is Uhaul keeping you away from the cat?
(New Meds)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I was puting penetrating oil on the pivet 4-5 times through out the day. It was getting better and I was waiting for the seller to come back and it just broke free.

Does anyone have a good cable and a video how to replace it. I will have to go to wi without the car because uhaul will not let me towards the cat with a ranger. Thanks nakona1
There is a repair kit here for the cable somewhere. You lost me with the last part. You have a cat and then something about a ranger?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will have to go to wi without the car because uhaul will not let me towards the cat with a ranger. Thanks nakona1
Likely spell check... I would guess "tow a car with a ranger"? Didn't think they rented trucks that small.

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts
Sure, it'll work, but Uhaul has their rules.

Sam

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willie the car
There is a repair kit here for the cable somewhere. You lost me with the last part. You have a cat and then something about a ranger?
I ask forgiveness for not editing the post. I had driven from glendive Mt to annondale mn in one day and and was told that uhaul would not allow car dollies to be towed by rangers.

I went to a uhaul today. They said you can rent it for 2 days for $378. I might be able to buy an ugly one for less than that.

So again, I am 72 years of age and still out there trying to do a little good. Nakona1

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Likely spell check... I would guess "tow a car with a ranger"? Didn't think they rented trucks that small.
I was told that uhaul in MN won't let you town with a ranger. They were wrong $378 for 2 days is pretty steep. I am sure I could buy an ugly dolly for cheap!

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,579 Posts
I wouldn't go in that town with my Insight. You can probably get a "hooker" in Vegas cheaper than that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts