Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi insighters, looking for suggustions for the 'possible solution.' of correction to the 1607 code when the immobiluzer chip is removed. anyone ever cleared it after replacing it with the deimmolizer chip? except for the dash cel, and the 'green key illumination,' on left of dash, all is fine. ( been driving deimmobilized over a year.) my thoughts for possible correction.
A. 1607 code see pic 1
B. carprog deimmob instr pic
1. solder all deimmoblizer pins? (deimonilizer only uses 6 of 12) see pic 2,3
2. disconnect ecu port 'A' immobilizer pinouts? see pics 4

appreciate suggestions.....

A.
Rectangle Font Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot

B.
Building Rectangle House Window Art

Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Audio equipment Electronic component

Circuit component Hardware programmer Audio equipment Computer hardware Electronic component

Font Material property Parallel Document Number

Font Material property Pattern Monochrome Parallel

·
Registered
202 Posts
no issues, see my video in this thread
Not being able to turn the ignition on without turning the engine over is a bummer though. Seems a wire is bridged somewhere. You should be able to press once, it lights car up, if you press again without touching the clutch or holding to start, it should turn back off.

·
Premium Member
2000 Silver M/T
1,174 Posts
Not being able to turn the ignition on without turning the engine over is a bummer though. Seems a wire is bridged somewhere. You should be able to press once, it lights car up, if you press again without touching the clutch or holding to start, it should turn back off.
I clicked it twice, I was just fast on the draw.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I clicked it twice, I was just fast on the draw.
It was one click, per that specific video, or at least to that videos's audio and visual limit.

·
Registered
974 Posts
t.y. tryinbe,
do you recall 4, 6 or all 12 soldered?
I'm sure I only soldered the pins needed. I soldered three immobilizer bypass chips to three ECUs with no issues.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm sure I only soldered the pins needed. I soldered three immobilizer bypass chips to three ECUs with no issues.
ok, do you have product contact info? ...'not all boards are created equal...' ...hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts