Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, I no longer have a long comute to work and because my wife refuses to drive a car with a manual trans I've decided to sell my insight. I've received so much good information here and want to thank everyone. The car is up on Ebay right now in case anyone here may be looking for one from a fellow member. I will most likely buy another hybrid at some point but probably not an insight because my wife and I have a baby on the way. (gas guzzling minivan is on the way, too bad there is no hybrid minivan available) I will truly miss the car and never for a minute doubted the decision I made to buy it. I think this board may do a lot to scare people off from buying one with all of the negatives at times. But I've never had any problems with my insight (except for a leaky oil dipstick replaced under warranty). If money was no object, I would definately keep it...

Regards,

Greg Sudol
Honestebyer (Ebay name)
Sudolg1

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Congradulations on your new addition. :D

If you are looking for a van you might want to check out Honda. :wink:

Consumer Reports lists an average of 11 problems per 100 vehicles for all makes. With thousands of Insights over a five year period............well you can do the math. Consumer Reports has no survey for the Insight. :roll:

Insighters as a group are unusually car savy, and willing to help other owners. Although I have never needed to ask for help, the help section of this forum, gives me a lot of confidence for the future of the Insight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the congrats! I'm going with a Honda Odyssey. I really like Honda products. Maybe we'll see a hybrid Odyssey in the near future.... What is interesting is that people still are not fully aware of hybrid technology. I was just asked through my Ebay auction how often you have to charge the battery's. I actually just sent the person the link to this web forum for the answer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts