Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've said it before. The sound system is, for me, the most important accessory in my car. To get the most out of my Insight I'm drive as in "Drivin' Miss Daisy". It takes a little longer to get there so I have a little more time to listen to the radio or CDs, thus the importance of the sound system. Well, I'm so excited I just had to tell you all. Today I pick up my Insight with John's ShoeBox sub, new speakers, an amp and a new head unit. John just ran another patch of subs and I was lucky enough to get one. The experience was great all around. John kept in touch well and delivered promptly and all arrived really well packed.

By the way I mentioned the Drivin' Miss Daisy thing to a buddy of mine and he suggested that the car be named Miss Daisy. I've never named my cars but the idea cracked me up.

I'll report later on the sound of the new system as the Insight and I have our first long road trip (350mi each way) coming up this weekend.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
I too have one of the new runs of shoeboxes on its way to me now. It might take me a little longer to install since I'm probably going to be shopping for a new head unit at about the same time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts