Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submitted an article on jalopnik regarding the seat lever location on the inside being for perverts on the prelude, which is hilarious because it's the same way on our cars. The topic disappeared. I submitted it again, thinking it was a glitch, and it was there but then in a few minutes it was gone. I had received no email from admins, so I thought the forum was glitching. I submitted it again, and sent an email to the mods asking what was going on, didn't hear a response.

Then I just did a test post like ASDF and yes, that was showing up.

Now it says I am banned. WTF?

·
Super Moderator
7,293 Posts
Check your "conversations." Immediately stop posting under this dual identity.

·
Super Moderator
1,560 Posts
I assume this is ADDvanced?

Since you are asking publicly, it doesn’t necessarily have to to just with your post about seat recliner levers. I’m sure it has had something to do with the banning, from what I understand you have a 30 day ban(timeout).

Over the time you have been a member of this forum you have plagiarized articles to make other members try to look bad or like they didn’t know what they were talking about when later you asked questions about the same subject and it was obvious that your previous posts were malicious toward others.

Almost every post you make contains some type of profanity or swear words that either the system or the moderators have to cleanup. Just because it gets xxxxed out your words still come across. Just like the new user name your posting under is pretty unacceptable and will also be banned soon.
I’m pretty sure the banning was due to a post last week where you decided to post something to the effect of making politicians fear for their lives.

I can’t make you change your ways, but I’m sure if you continue this way your 30 day ban will become permanent.

I’m sure I’m the very near future your new user will also be banned.

Scott

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Plagiarized articles? What the hell are you talking about?

Suggesting guillotines for politicians is a ban worthy offense?

-Removed link to youtube video-

So should this guy be banned from youtube?

Our government is no longer operating in the interests of the public. Both sides have been hijacked by corporate America, and now in Wisconsin we have to pay an additional $75 for owning a hybrid, every single year. So the federal government is giving rich people rebates for buying a brand new electric vehicle, but the working class who try to drive older hybrids to save money and help the environment are punished. It's class warfare, and if we look at history with severe income inequality, guillotines do have a track record of rebalancing the system.

You just can't help yourself can you? Yes, advocating for violence against others is a bannable offense on this forum.

I'm going to leave this user account open for another few hours as a curtsy so that you can read your PMs on it.

Bull Dog - InsightCentral Moderator

·
Super Moderator
448 Posts
ADDvanced,

Just so that you don't go off thinking you were a unjust victim of a misunderstanding here are some things you need to know.

1. When you posted this:

This is pointless. The government only exists to **** over the middle class. We need to rise up against the elites. Only when they fear for their lives will things change.
Problem #1: This whole post in inflammatory and doesn't serve any constructive purpose.
Problem #2: The use of profanity is inappropriate. Doesn't matter if the forum censors it for us or not.
Problem #3: You are advocating for aggressive and violent actions against the "elites." This is unacceptable and a bannable offense on it's own.

2. Another moderator had to, twice!, delete your inappropriate and potentially incendiary posts that linked to a vapid jalopnik article about seat recliners. Face it, you posted this for the "lols". Nothing constructive was going to come of it.

3. I had to reprimand you for your inappropriate and off-topic post:

Where's the drop in lithium pack....

This is off-topic and inappropriate for this thread. If you would like to discuss, or even work to help design, a drop in lithium pack, do it elsewhere.

4. Another moderator had to delete this inappropriate post of yours.

I mean, they're all great but when you find a set of Ds they're so awesome.

5. The list goes on, and on, and on.

The InsightCentral staff should not have to be routinely cleaning up your crap. When you come back in December, I would advise you to be on your best behavior. The next ban won't be for a mere 30 days. Remember the golden rule? "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I would amend this to say, "If you don't have anything nice, helpful, or constructive to post, don't post anything at all."

Your WTFWhyWasIBanned account will be terminated in 12-24 hours because it is in violation of forum policy about not creating separate accounts to end-run being banned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.