Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yep... I bought the Helms for my Acura CL back in 2002. Best money I've spent on the car ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Currently I see some used ones on Ebay for $100 to over $180. Either the sellers haven't got a clue or are hoping a buyer doesn't. They are $56 brand new and covering all years 2000-06 from Helm Inc. at: 2000-06 Insight Service Manual - Helm Incorporated
Good advice. Thanks for spreading the word, Ati. :D

This should be a sticky or part of the "download manuals" sticky.

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Ive seen seller doing that for other items too. I guess they hope you do not do your research before you buy.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Or you're rich enough that your personal assistant doesn't need to care. :D

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Is there a parts manual or parts website that goes along as a good companion reference?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks a lot , kinda one year behind haha. Still I've seen a lot of them on eBay and other sites but I always searched for them online or just bought them straight from the manufacturer

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those of us that are kind of late to the game, so to speak, is there a good place to find a 1st Gen manual? Or is ebay about the final place to look. I see that there is an "ebook" version available from one ebay seller. I'm guessing they just scanned in the physical book and are selling that.

·
Registered
453 Posts
For those of us that are kind of late to the game, so to speak, is there a good place to find a 1st Gen manual? Or is ebay about the final place to look. I see that there is an "ebook" version available from one ebay seller. I'm guessing they just scanned in the physical book and are selling that.
Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist are excellent places to find them. I usually go on there once a month and compile a list of all the ones for sale in the nation, and there's generally 20-40 for sale nationwide on Craigslist and 10-30 for sale on Facebook marketplace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good suggestions! Doing a quick search on both I came up with nothing, though. Are you using a specific search term? My Google Fu must be lacking....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
14 Participants
jdanovich
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing