Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
thanks for uploading to your site... I hope your bandwidth doesn't get all used up by these huge files...

now... if only I could separate the pdf's & organize it better so people can download what they need instead of it all.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I found 2 more manuals while browsing around this site. I have uploaded them, but maybe retepsnikrep, you can upload to your site also.. Thanks to the original uploader as well

Rightclick -> Save as:

Insight Resource Manual
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/4/22/2836744/Insight%20Resource%20Manual.pdf

Insight 2001 Supplement
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/4/22/2836744/2001 Service Manul Supplement.pdf
This is for the Canadian Version of the 2000 Honda Insight. Are there any differences between the two?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I'm a college student automotive technology from Belgium and for my integrated skills test I've got to work on a 2000 insight engine.
The PDF's provided have allready proven usefull.
However my guiding professor used to have a piece of software concerning all of the Insights technical information. Unfortunatly the CD on which the software waas burned has been badly damaged and is now useless.

Does anybody know how i could obtain this software?

Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
11,177 Posts
Does anyone have access to the advanced diagnostic info for the 2003-2005 Civic? Can they upload it anywhere or give me a link? O2INSIGHT can you help? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
7 Posts
Honda Insight 2010 torque wrench worth / values

hi everybody.... great pdf´s here.

but unfortunately not the one i am looking for :(

i need honda insight 2010 (maybe in german) for all engine torque wrench because i want to look inside the engine and than build it together again, like it was before.

does anybody can send me an pdf or tell me where i could find all the torque wrenches? would be great, cause i need it for my studies ;)

thanks a lot.... (maybe there is a software like volkswagen has named elsaWin ?) couldn´t find a similar program for the honda insight, that´s y i am asking ...

thanks in advance and i hope you guys can halp me out asap .... (or maybe email me to [email protected])

greetings

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi everybody.... great pdf´s here.

but unfortunately not the one i am looking for :(

i need honda insight 2010 (maybe in german) for all engine torque wrench because i want to look inside the engine and than build it together again, like it was before.

does anybody can send me an pdf or tell me where i could find all the torque wrenches? would be great, cause i need it for my studies ;)

thanks a lot.... (maybe there is a software like volkswagen has named elsaWin ?) couldn´t find a similar program for the honda insight, that´s y i am asking ...

thanks in advance and i hope you guys can halp me out asap .... (or maybe email me to [email protected])

greetings
really? nobody can help me out???

·
7,136 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
The new manual is for purchase only. Two or three members have a copy here, but they are not that forth coming with any info. I'd love to rent one to commit to memory, but 150 bucks is more than I am willing to spend.

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
Id love to borrow or rent a set to commit to memory, hint, hint. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

·
Registered
9 Posts
i think that you were the one with the plug non-fouler fix for cat ?
have '02 insight cvt (houston,tx) just replaced front and rear sensors and still won't pass state inspection.
got a plug non-fouler from parts store today... should i put it on front(top) or back(bottom) sensor? (do not have 3rd sensor on '02 cvt)
i think my cat is fine(temp laser test by tech. showed 100 degree diff.)
probably ecm to darn sensitive?
first day on this site...hope that i can find your response.
thanx.

·
7,136 Posts
The plug non-fouler should be installed on the sensor farthest away from the engine.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
i think that you were the one with the plug non-fouler fix for cat ?
have '02 insight cvt (houston,tx) just replaced front and rear sensors and still won't pass state inspection.
got a plug non-fouler from parts store today... should i put it on front(top) or back(bottom) sensor? (do not have 3rd sensor on '02 cvt)
i think my cat is fine(temp laser test by tech. showed 100 degree diff.)
probably ecm to darn sensitive?
first day on this site...hope that i can find your response.
thanx.
the non-fouler will go on the 2nd o2 sensor. That is the sensor which tells the ECU the condition of the cat. What it does is, compares the readings from the 1st sensor to its own. The 2nd sensor should read less, so if both sensor readings are too close, the ECU thinks the cat isnt doing its job.

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
Thanks for posting these as well, wished the 2010 was available too. Ive had some time to flip through the countless documents and its been a great read.

I had 50 dollars in Macys gift cards and got an ereader. Its a Sony prs 300 that was on sale for 49.99. It has a monochrome screen, however its done wonders at the images and files. The only problem is if you increase the font size the images go bye, bye.

It broke everything down to 773 books and many contain 2 pages tops. It holds like 400 megsbytes, so I was able to add a manual to my previous vehicles as well ands I delete as I read. :)

41 - 60 of 107 Posts