Honda Insight Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
7,237 Posts
Just search for the code you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I have made my own versions of the Brakes, Steering and EGR system sections of the manual – they are accessible here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0ww0pter4koo3tp/AABbl4d3hm90n9mzhDoQWh2Qa?dl=0
I just tried putting my 'Brakes.pdf' in the folder in which the downloaded 'brakes.pdf is located (after removing 'brakes' from the folder).
Clicked on the 'Index.html' file and my 'Brakes' file was linked-to just as the old was. Mine is a scan of the manual, page by page, without the headers or the out-of sync drawings etc. Have a look?

Best regards, Tony

·
Registered
665 Posts
I just uploaded my Insight docs to my Datsun website.

Enjoy:

Honda Insight Documentation

btw if you have other documents you want me to put there just let me know.
Thanks for the effort. I just downloaded them. You know they will be useful. Now, back to the Sunnyvale Trailer Park. ;o)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for the effort. I just downloaded them. You know they will be useful. Now, back to the Sunnyvale Trailer Park. ;o)
I was in Astoria last Oct.Currently working in Portland until Sat. then back home to Canada.

I saw one red Insight here so far.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I downloaded HondaInsightPDFs.zip and went into the "body" folder

The PDF's are amazing, but the file names are not very intuitive. Does anyone recall if there is anything in that needle-in-a-haystack collection of pdf's, that talk about replacing under shields / splash guards / fender liners?

·
Registered
25 Posts

This link appears to be bad: Gen1 Workshop Manual PDF Collection (Online View - GoogleDocs)

Also, I have to dig them up, but I have some step-by-step manuals too (like how to replace the big battery, etc.)

Rob
2000 & 2001 MT

·
Premium Member
Chicago & Detroit
1,202 Posts
I agree that there are several bad links there. One of the two to the service manual is one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have only an iPad at this time. Any idea howmlarge theses files are? anyone downloaded onto an IPAD?

This first file contains original Honda docs on the following:

• Accessories Installation
  • Bulletins
  • Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
  • Service News
  • Body Repair Manual
  • Specs
  • Advance DTC Troubleshooting (really helpful)

"Electrical Troubleshooting Manual" and "Body Repair Manual"
These 2 Books contain linked pages, so for easy navigation through them, extract all the pdf's for the manual in one folder, then open any one of the PDF's in the folder, and click on the MAIN MENU button, to go to
the start page.

For the "Advance DTC Troubleshooting" the PDF's are in the folder for each "P Code"

And the "service News" documents include info about other Hondas in the same documents as well, to find information pertaining to the Insight, you can search through those PDF's

~50mb
HondaInsightPDFs.zip

This second file is a 2000-2006 Insight, service manual, It doesn't seem to be an original Honda document like the ones above, but its still got all the info, and is composed of searchable PDF's

~180mb (extract the pdf's from the compressed file)
Honda-Insight-2000-2006.exe

(To download, use Rightclick --> Save as)
Insight Resource Manual
HONDA INSIGHT 2000 RESOURCE MANUAL

Insight 2001 Supplement
HONDA Insight 2001 Service Manual Supplement

Gen1 Workshop Manual PDF Collection (Online View - GoogleDocs)
https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...jZWU2NjMtY2Q0Ny00YTExLWI0YTEtOWFhNGNkMWE1NGVk

Online View - Google docs collection (thanks to AbCaRed00)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLUyuFXWywH0PIzTXYtT6UprBNkOtjnWh5PFKjDFylA/pubhtml

Here are alternative Download links provided by retepsnikrep:
Service Manual (File Download 233mb)

Electrical Manual and Other PDF's (File Download 50mb)

101 - 111 of 111 Posts