Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Due to a few requests I received after I sold out the first round, I have decided to try offering the driver's left-foot rest again.
Its 14 GA 304-2B stainless steel with a brushed finish, and has a cut-out of the Insight logo. The cost will be $40 each (including shipping and replacement plugs).
Please see the thread here for more information, a few pictures and "unsolicited testimonials" :wink: :
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... sc&start=0

I will put the order together if enough people are interested. I need a minimum of 5 orders up front. The minimum order quantity is 10, but I'll float the cost for 5 of them to keep "in stock".
They are 2-3 weeks production lead time, then about 1 more week for me to get them and ship 'em out.

So - if you are interested, please PM me or send mail to my "real world" account (jholmgren "at" advertising.com).
I'd like to take PayPal payments for them in advance if possible.

Please don't take offense to the "for sale" nature of this post. I am not planning on profiting on this venture, just trying to help the Insight community. I have one of these footrests, and its just about the most asked about mod I have in the car.

Thanks!
Jim

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks zenartist,
I'll add you to the list...if I can get 2 more interested buyers, I'll proceed. Stay tuned!
Jim

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allright! I got 5 orders, so the deal is ON! :D
I'll be ordering the footrests as soon as I receive payment from the first 5 interested parties (I emailed you all payment information this evening)
...anyone else, please contact me if you are interested!

Thanks
Jim

p.s. I'll be ordering 10 (the minimum), but I can't float the whole cost myself, so I have to wait for the first 5 to send me payment. Pretty much the same way we handled the original round of orders.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Jim, I finally got around to installing mine and even the wife likes it. Good idea to put some felt behind it. I used black and it really stands out. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everyone,
If you ordered a footrest from me during "Round 2" of the orders, they shipped today! Please check your email for details...and THANKS!

p.s. - I have 3 extras "in stock" if anyone else is interested, PM me here or email me jholmgren "at" advertising.com

Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts