Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across the droopy plant? I've reset the plant game numerous times, and only noticed it today. Admittedly, the past couple weeks I haven't been driving very "green." Today when I shut off the car, There was an image of the full flower plant, but the circle part was leaning off to the right, making it like a drooping flower. Then it showed the bar screen, and I was about halfway through the four leaf plant level.

My car must be pissed at me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've received the full flower and I'm proud! :D I've gone beyond the limit of the flower power and still need to reset it, just been too lazy... Never seen the droopy plant though... :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Although I never seen the droopy plant icon in real life, I noticed it is depicted on page 308 (ecological drive assist system (Eco Assist)) of the owners manual. I have also never seen the trophy either and I have my bars maxed out (although that is a fairly recent thing).

Wyatt W.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Although I never seen the droopy plant icon in real life, I noticed it is depicted on page 308 (ecological drive assist system (Eco Assist)) of the owners manual. I have also never seen the trophy either and I have my bars maxed out (although that is a fairly recent thing).

Wyatt W.
Oh wow! So I wasn't going crazy! I'll have to check out that page. You probably just missed it when the trophy displayed. I wish the screens would stay up longer. The first time around, when I knew I was about to go to the next level, I kept my phone out so I could snap a picture. I missed the trophy though, but I have seen it after other resets.

UPDATE: Yep, there it is! It's a level down symbol. Wow, I suck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts