Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a stupid question, but there are now Honda Insight OEM electrical and trooble-shooting service manuals for sale on ebay. Now I am wondering or these manuals are already a part of the cd-rom from Honda. Does this cd-rom contain everything what is needed to perform troubleshooting, maintenance tasks etc....? Should I buy those manuals, or is it not needed cause I already have the original cd-rom ?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I've got the electronic service manual (the CD), from what I can tell it has everything in it except the electronic service manual in it.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
The Electronic service manual has everything in it except the electronic service manual :shock: :roll: :D Sorry, just couldn't resist.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Windmill, I have one. If it is the same supplier, it is likely to be a CD copy, perhaps with a few glitches.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Silver Streaker said:
Windmill, I have one.
Hey Silver Streaker,

You mean the electrical service or trooble-shooting manual on cd ?

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Er....the mechanics service / technical manual (?)

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Sorry, must have wrote that late at night... or maybe durring a nice week long infection I had last week (those antibiotics play with your mind).

Clarifying... the ESM (electronic service manual on CD) that I have has everything except the electrical trouble shooting stuff in it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts