Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Any know this person? Based out of North Port, FL. Took a chance and bought some parts even though he is a newer seller (me, member since 2000, 100% positive). Paid for some parts in full on Nov 4. Still waiting for them. Several messages to him. Got one reply back on the 12th with excuses as to why it hadn't shipped. No shipping info. Claimed they were boxed would have them out the next day expedited. Here we are, 10 days later. Follow up messages, no response. No shipping info.

I know I can dispute it and get my money back. But if this toolbag is a member here, he needs to get the boot. If you can't manage to hold up your part of the deal as a seller, you shouldn't be selling stuff on Ebay. Pure and simple.

·
Super Moderator
7,274 Posts
Tell him you are going to ask for your money back. That might motivate him to ship ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Started the resolution process through ebay. Couple more days before the next step. Only message I've gotten from this guy was on the 12th. Sent him several messages, no reply. He continues to have Insight parts listed. My suggestion is to stay away. Looking at his feedback, the prior buyer had a similar experience. He's still sitting on my money.

·
Premium Member
9,925 Posts
E bay seller since 3/18?
Give him a "F" is all you can do.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Have you gotten Ebay involved yet or are you still trying to work things out with the seller? Not okay on his part at all.

I don't do much on ebay (bought/sold maybe 10 items total, 100% positive feedback though) so I can't say for certain, but isn't there a "report seller to ebay" button on there?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I always try to deal with members on our site when selling or buying parts,,most of us will share our leads on parts and recommendations for work and troubleshooting.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm already in the midst of the resolution part with Ebay, where they send something to the seller to get him to respond. In addition, I've sent several messages trying to get the guy to respond. Nothing. No parts have arrived and no shipping info provided. I've got another week or so via the ebay resolution process that I can try to work it out if I'd like. However, I could get my money back this week if I wanted. Not sure what the guys issue is. The least he could do it answer the messages. Might try one more time before I let Ebay crap all over him. I really wanted the parts.

·
Premium Member
9,925 Posts
If you paid by credit card, let the card carrier solve the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts