Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of the Chevy Cobalt electric pwr steering? I just thought it might be useful info for some insight owners for a conversion. The XFE also has a display that tells you RF LF, LR RR tire pressure, speed average for the tank, mpg current and overall mpg. Its rated at 36hwy 25city, xfe is exclusive for 5 speed manual. I recently purchased one and I get something like 35-37hwy going 68-75 mph.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I recently rented a Cobalt for a recent trip through Colorado and the four corners area. We covered 1200 miles and averaged 39MPG. I returned the Cobalt to the rental agency with 55psi in each tire but decided not to charge them for the extra air I installed.

·
Registered
685 Posts
ainrofilac said:
Has anyone heard of the Chevy Cobalt electric pwr steering? I just thought it might be useful info for some insight owners for a conversion. The XFE also has a display that tells you RF LF, LR RR tire pressure, speed average for the tank, mpg current and overall mpg. Its rated at 36hwy 25city, xfe is exclusive for 5 speed manual. I recently purchased one and I get something like 35-37hwy going 68-75 mph.
Not sure what you mean, the Insight already has electric power assist steering built in. The pressure gauges would be handy, but the mpg gauges are built into the Insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts