Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my "alert" settings so that any reply to a thread to which I've posted should send me an alert via email. But I often find that I get no alert - I'll go back to the thread and find posts/responses to something I wrote, for instance, and yet I never received an email alert. Or sometimes I do receive an email alert, but it's quite a long time after the response...

I find this really inconvenient, annoying - a major hindrance to adequate communication. It's the equivalent of having an in-person conversation and having one person ask a question and the other just standing there, staring off into space. It's no good...

Why does this happen?

·
Administrator
646 Posts
Email alerts depend on your email provider. Sometimes that can be hit and miss or end up in a spam folder.

Are your settings are set to automatically follow (subscribe) to threads you start and interact with?

If so you can also check on these threads quickly. Click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select “following” from the drop-down menu.

This will bring you to a page where you can choose to view thread discussions or followed forums. You can also manage your notifications for them here.

- Cricket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts