Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why was this thread locked?

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... php?t=2733

I was about to check out the insight but this has given me a severe case of second thoughts. It is no use for me to save 600 dollars a year in gas when i could end up paying a hundred thousand in medical bills for cancer treatments.

It absolute amazes me that the electric motor is not shielded. It would not have been a difficult thing to do. EMF is not something that is ignorable. And definitly not in these quantities. It sounds like it is the equivalent of having a HAM radio antenna running horizontal right underneath you. Which makes since considering the disk spins on the axis of the drive train if I am not mistaken.

I dont think I am interested in getting one any more....it just does not seem to be worth the risk of getting hip or prostate cancer. The motor needs sheilded.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think you are over reacting with your EMF concerns. Our homes are filled with electrical devices without anyone feeling the effects.

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Dorian:

___Because the guy that was screaming to the world about his Insight having high EMF way back in 01 or thereabouts found higher EMF in his Ody or Element or something like that? The story was total BS.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:29bt3qol][email protected][/email:29bt3qol]

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.