Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What you might have missed at EV Fest...

That sux that you did not get to go. I was going to ask how it was. I love car shows, we are trying to go to the monster truck show this weekend but we dont know if it will scare my 3 year old.
To get some sense of how the news saw EV Fest - see: Homegrown EVs turn heads at Toronto show | Wheels.ca

Or on Youtube at Episode 311 - EV Fest Toronto and the future of the electric car

or see my blog - NoGas96volts: EV Fest Today - A Packed House!

I am working on some reports for our team, and after that will be looking into an album addition to the EV Fest Site - EV Fest - Toronto's Premier Electric Vehicle Fall Festival! In the mean time - come back to the web site, follow a registration link, and sign up or register to be informed when and where our next years show will be! It's free!

My Electricfly - Electricfly - MyElectricfly.com - was on Global News TV tonight at 6PM - in a clip about charging of Electric Vehicles! Nice, only a few less than positive elements, not a slam dunk for the negative crowd!

·
Registered
4 Posts
EV Fest 2011 Electric Vehicle Show

I liked the homegrown one 1983 Porsche 944 oh ya!
If you liked the Porsche 944 last year, This year it drove in under it's own power - so they are progressing! - www.evfest.ca, and for the latest - check the news page and the Press, Posters, Media page, as well as the 2011 Exhibitors list!

Can we count on a few Classic Honda Insights and some MIMA insights to join us for EV Fest 2012? ~~ first thoughts lead to September 30th, a little earlier than Oct. 23rd, and still a Sunday, or about that date, need to verify location / venue timing yet!

Possability of making it a two day show with Saturday and Sunday is coming to the idea table! Any Takers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts