Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We at ExactMats would like to introduce ourselves to your Insight community. We are a bunch of car guys that make clear protective floor and cargo mats that are designed to be an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional all weather mats. The material we use is smooth on the top and spiked at the bottom so that they fit snugly over many OEM floor mats. We at ExactMats realize that many Insights did not come pre-installed with OEM carpeted mats and we would like to present you with this opportunity to better protect your investment. All of our products are custom made for each make/model of vehicle, with holes cut in the same position as the factory mats (for applicable vehicles) so that they can utilize the OEM fasteners. For the Insight in particular, we offer two front and one uni-rear single piece back mat, as well as one for the cargo area.

We have been in business since 1997, selling primarily to dealerships and other retail partners, however, we have recently decided to expand and sell directly from the factory.

For those of you who may be interested in purchasing a set, we would like to provide you with a coupon code. By using INSIGHTNET at checkout we will provide you with 12% off in addition to free shipping. We hope that you enjoy your mats, and we look forward to seeing pictures of them installed!

Thank you,

Bill Carson with ExactMats

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a picture of these installed in a G1 Insight would you? I know a lot of people here are very interested in an exact "factory" fit mat, but most places sell trim to fit.

·
7,259 Posts
Just FYI, the Insight was available in 2000, 2001 and 2002; you have to select 2003 to find the mats on your site.

Very cool though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@samwichse We do not have any images of the G1 Insight, however, I myself have a G2 Insight and will be posting pictures shortly.

@Eli It looks like a mistake has been made on the website. Selecting 2003 should still apply to a G1 Insight, as the floor plan did not change.

Let me know if you have any further questions, and I will be happy to help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts