Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car since December, but have only been using it for local trips. I decided yesterday that with the warming weather, I would like to take the car on a few longer trips in the near future. I decided that it was long past due to investigate the condition of the spare wheel/tire and make sure the tools and jack were present and functional in the event of a flat.

Well... upon inspection, I realized I should've done this long ago. First off, the factory spare was reading a solid 5 PSI. Not quite enough. Secondly, the tool kit, spider jack etc are all missing. So even after inflating the spare, I'm still missing the necessary tools and wondering if anyone might point me to a possible stock replacement? I realize I could just source a spider jack and pack a big flat head and a socket, but when possible, I like to restore things to the way they should be. In this case, some bozo misplaced the tools and I'd like to put them back. I know a lot of members have several Insights and some are just parts cars. If anyone happens to have a spare kit, I'd love to buy it. Or if anyone can point me in the right direction to finding one, that would be great too.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,545 Posts
I can fill your request.

I’ll send you a PM with the details.

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts