Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Not sure what to make of this claim for a 5 minute full charge pac

we'll see - right
fwiw: Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich [Рома́н Арка́дьевич Абрамо́вич], Russian billionaire businessman, investor, and politician is backing the venture, along with Samsung and a few private investors.
Millions have been invested in the company, but so far reports indicate: 0 customers, 0 partnerships, 4 financing rounds, 7 investors total, 0 products, 0 M&A items.
I'm no expert but from my idle reading, Nanotechnology ventures have much promise but trouble delivering products; many startup companies are touting breakthroughs in technology seeking diverse products. The connection with a phone mfgr is a bonus. As said remains to be seen.

·
vote 4 mawah
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
recharge it

I had a brain storm this morning, but it came and went in the blink of the eye.
I remember tesla saying something about dual chargers ( or is that what a supercharger is) back before they (tesla) came out with dual motors (are they (tesla) selling AWD/4WD yet?) .
Does anyone think it's possible to split a pack into multiple charging nodes while plugged in
and recombine the nodes back into one when the plug gets pulled?

·
vote 4 mawah
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
missing post?

I got your message about Israel quality. I think it probably subject to the same human short falls as most of the rest of us struggle with.
Oh well
Yeah I agree Israel manufactures some fine products.
I'm particularly interested in the fast charging due to my purchase of a AA/AAA 4x battery 15 minute chager from rayovac. It's almost exactly the same as the newer Energizer 15 minute 4x AA/AAA charger which you can still get a walmart etc. My last minolta Z3 camera used 4 AA's and I wanted to be able to switch batteries if needed as quickly as possible. It turned out to also be fairly economical until the across the board price increases last time around went nutsO. After that the replacement batteries almost out priced themselves into oblivion, at least to me. But I sill have 8 original 15 minute AA and 4 original AAA ( that are had to get any usable charge into presently ) as well as 7 AA rayovac hybrid batteries that were sold as advertized to holding 80% of there charge for a year of more. Odd man out, when the 15 minute charger is used on batteries that are not 15 minute rated ( rayovac or Energizer ) the charger takes 24 hours to charge them.
Anyways, someday ( over the rainbow ) this world will see 100 MPG !!!!!
start the timers ladies and gentleman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
WillS
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing