Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here I just bought my first Honda and it was an 2019 insight touring, I've been averaging 38-42 MPG on my commute to work 100 miles round trip with about 8 miles of that city driving and been absolutely stunned and satisfied with everything, my last car was 14 Cadillac XTS and the transmission went at 173K miles but was only getting 25-28 MPG and having to use plus fuel as well because it required it. My mom has an 1996 Accord LX and decided on Honda vs other manufactures including GM (I absolutely love Cadillacs) I went to look at this insight 300 miles away from my house and I managed to drive it home with using a half tank of gas at 75-80 MPH (legal speed limit is 75 MPH where I live) Honestly I'm sold. I also do gig apps as well as my full time job, I've been getting 55 + MPG in the city so I barely burn gas I might have this car paid for in less then 2 years.

· Registered
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
107 Posts
Congratulations! Keep an eye on tire pressures as temps have been moving a great deal lately (at least here in the northeast).

There as a few message forums dedicated to the Insight. The Gen 3 Insight Forum has a great deal more traffic pertaining to our 2019+ Insights. Hope to see you there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts