Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my first face-to-face Insighting since this summer... pulling out of a local mini-mall parking lot I saw a red Insight festooned with Green Party and anti-war stickers. I swung back around and said hi to the owner who was walking back to his car. We chatted for a few minutes, talked about mileage and service, etc.

There are a few other Insights around my area (Cape Cod, MA), but this fellow wasn't one of the ones I'd seen around, and he was the first I've had a chance to talk to since meeting a couple of Canadians in a Citrus Insight back in June when I first got here.

·
Registered
320 Posts
One of the first local Insight owners I met is a professor with the unusual distinction of being one of the few scientists arguing that global warming is a hoax and greenhouse gasses are not a problem. I still haven't figured out why HE bought an Insight, except that he really seemed fixated on gas mileage.

Me? I don't care what his political views may be about pollution. That's STILL one more ULEV car on the road and one less SUV.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Interesting

I get so many questions about my car, mostly from SUV owners :lol: but have never had a conversation with one, mostly just grins as we drive on the road together. After all we know what we are both thinking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts