Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has taken a ton of work to get to this point, but the first 3.3A universal pack chargers from our new professional line are finally being built. In the next 1-2 weeks the complimentary discharger/module testing system should start shipping as well!

Very exciting day for us ;)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,834 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations. If they work as well as they look you've got a winner.

Sam

·
Administrator
10,800 Posts

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
How much are they? I don't see a price anywhere.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Jeff, congrats on another professional product. You guys should be proud how far your company has come.

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much are they? I don't see a price anywhere.
$3,995 for the full set - Charger & Discharger/Module tester :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Tbh that's not bad for what it is. But I think it's a little out of my price range. Lol.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Based on some of the inside info Jeff has given me, it's a crap ton better than the other canned systems out there from a value perspective (most are $20K+), and the results should be better when used properly as his system does things the other's don't.

:)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Crazy,,only the car dealers and guys who have a fleet of them can afford that. Most won't be able to justify the price which is higher than 90 percent of the older insights on the road,.Not saying it's not worth it and it's nice.

·
Super Moderator
7,290 Posts
Crazy,,only the car dealers and guys who have a fleet of them can afford that. Most won't be able to justify the price which is higher than 90 percent of the older insights on the road,.Not saying it's not worth it and it's nice.
He didn't say that it was going to cost $20K, he said it was better than those which did cost that.

I take it from what little has been said that it is slanted to the Pro repair shops and not toward the individual owners. There is already equipment in the Pro market that no one here considers because it costs too much and isn't cost effective for the individual owner.

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are correct, that is who it is designed for. This is not a consumer product. It is built for shops, used car dealers, battery rebuilders, etc etc. It was not designed for a consumer to own, although if you want to we are happy to sell you one ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts