Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what's going on with Fisker brand? I know as much that a Chinese investor bought them out after their bankruptcy.

A month or so ago I saw some for sale in the $20K range, but now the cheapest I see are above $50K US.

Do you think this is a good investment at this point, seeing how the prices are all over the place? What if I find a citrus one?

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
I believe Justin Biever owns one if that helps to sway your decision? :D

New Fisker owner ready to go broke building EVs, challenging Tesla? :confused:

Fisker creditors want a repayment do-over? :confused:

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm not a "Belieber". Urban Dictionary: Belieber

@Willie: I was talking about investing in a used carMa (see what I did there?) with speculation of their value rising back up to where they were a year or so ago.

I think they are pretty cool cars.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Karma? Haven't seen one in person.

Just trying to help.
Willie

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never seen on in the "wild", but saw one at the DC car show. It is a large exotic plug-in hybrid with 400hp!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
I briefly followed them. I think they were ok, but they took a beating when hurricane sandy hit the east coast. They had almost the whole inventory here on the east coast and a majority of the cars that survived the storm caught on fire from internal shorts from all the sea water washed ashore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing