Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in having a gathering of Insights in Orlando, FL this summer? THis is just an inquiry to see who would be interested in doing this... remember, it could be an excuse to go to Islands of Adventure or any of the other parks. :)

Feel free to simply reply to this post if you would be interested, and if you would have a contstraint.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes

I'd be interested in a meeting in FL. I'm in NC just off I-95 and recently bought a used 2000 from a small dealership. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Response has been slim so far, so maybe a gathering will be planned at a later date... however a MINI gathering did take place to see Willie's "Little red rocket"...

"Willie" and his little red rocket, myself, and Joe (newcomer) got together in Lakeland, FL for, you guessed it, to see each others insights and talk.

The link below will take you to my impressions, some pictures, and some fun facts.

Enjoy!

http://home.cfl.rr.com/ucffool/gathering/

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Wow! Great photos. I don't know where to start with the little red rocket - so I won't!

However, I can say that your silver Insight looks buff (er...fantastic wax shine) - you put mine to shame.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was in bad form that day... had a quick power washer treatment to remove bugs from some late night traveling, but that's about it... IT has had no waxing, only handwashing since I bought it 1 year ago...

So thanks, but I can't take credit... I have been unable on 2 occassions to get a good clay/wax job done, since I don't have the tools, I have to wait till I can get to my brother's house and get it done... so far Zero for Two.

Guess my car is just photogenic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts