Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for cool floor mats. My wife has the factory mats and I think they are too bland. I cut up a piece of carpeting that has a blue pattern and finished the edges with duct tape (of all things) The tape doesn't look that bad but not great. My hand made mats are also too thin. Has anyone found or made any cool mats?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Floor Mats?

I'm looking for some better floor mats too. I like the stock ones, but $70 for the pair is just too freaking much. I'm looking for a substitute at 1/2 that price or less....

·
Registered
67 Posts
$58 stock floormats if you need both (or less buying just say, driverside) from hparts.com :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Look at this...

I came across this place looking for mats for my 280zx. I spoke with someone at the company once and it seems they have custom patterns for every car out there (although if you have a 2003 you have to put 2002 as they haven't updated, but we know there are no differences in the layout of the interior).

They offer many different colors and embroidering, as well as a heavyweight option that would probably deaden sound some in the car.

And I got the impression they are high quality, though I haven't ordered from them.

To see all the options, you have to start plugging in your year and model and then they appear at one of the stages of the ordering process (before you have to give any payment info, of course).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo, brp,

Im just wanting to let you know I am getting a little peeved with your mentioning of parts available at " insightaccessories.com"

a sight you OWN!. I 'spose it wouldnt be so bad if you just said you had something for sale on your sight that might satisfy the thread info. But instead you say it like you are doing someone a favor passing on useful info and un-biased advice.

ADMIN: Please send him a nasty-gram. or if I am out of line on this...send me one :)

Randy Moreau

·
Registered
69 Posts
You are out of line.

1) You cannot sell or advertise on the boards, and I am not doing that. Your suggestion to do so would be reason to modify the post.

2) I was not, "saying it" like anything. I was typing it, there was no negative tone as you imply.

3) What is wrong with biased info, and what info is not biased?

4) The suggestion stands. I/we/it/insightaccessories offers great mats. If you need them, check it out for yourself, http://www.insightaccessories.com. Thanks to all who do. See ya

·
Registered
2 Posts
Off topic, last time, I promise

Thanks just the same, but I'll wait to hear from an Admin regarding my being out of line on posting this.

I most definitly AM NOT out of line in noticing you are bieng a tad underhanded in your referals.

Randy

·
Registered
166 Posts
The alluminum floor mats are really nice. The dealership I purchased my car from gave the floor matts for free with the car. So I am planning on keeping these they are very soft when i drive barefoot/with socks.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,965 Posts
Alluminum floor mats?????????????????? SOFT?

·
Registered
166 Posts
No, sorry. I was saying soft to the insight floor matts that came with the car. The alluminum is hard. But very nice. I have a pair getting made that say Insight(in rubber).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts