Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
First- thanks so much to everybody who already ordered a foot rest from me, and thanks to EVERYONE for not giving me grief for posting this "advertisement". :wink:
I will be placing the order with the manufacturer either Tuesday or Wednesday this week (depending on my workload), so if you are interested and haven't contacted me yet, please do so ASAP if you want to get in on the purchase!

The price I originally quoted was $40, but we hit the 20-piece mark, so the cost has dropped to $35 :D !
If you've already paid me, no worries - after I put the order in and settle-up with the manufacturer, I'll be refunding the $5 to each of you. If you want to get in on the buy now, the cost is $35 - that includes shipping and a spare set of plugs to mount the foot rest.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if you need any further information.
You can PM me here, or you can email me directly at: jholmgren"at"advertising.com, which is also my PayPal registered address- or you can use jim"at"advertising.com to contact me - its easier to spell.

If you are interested in a picture of the footrest, you can see it here:
http://home1.gte.net/res0pub7/Pedals.jpg

Thanks again!
Jim

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Foot Rest

Please email me directly: jholmgren"at"advertising.com and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks!
Jim

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quite sure...you'll need to replace "at" with the @ symbol. I do that to prevent spam-bots from picking up my address. You can also send me a private message through this board by clicking the "PM" button at the bottom of this reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts