Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Why just for anyone in England ?
I'd rather take THIS car than any otherone in Germany: 'Cos it's an original JAPANESE car :)

As I prefer my JAPANESE-import videogames (ntsc: Dreamcast, Playstation and FM Towns-Marty....) to any other (PAL), a jap-imported car would just close the circle :wink:

Even over here in Germany the squaddies like to drive their jap-imported Subaru WRXes, RX-7s, GT 3000s and other undefineable vehicles I've never even seen before......

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I recognise that Insight / dealership who were trying to sell it a year ago for £7,995 !

·
Registered
536 Posts
For anyone in England

This is the car I originally missed back in Sep of last year due to a comminication mix up between the dealer and his son.While the dealer(owner) was in Germany collecting the car for me to see his son here in the UK sold it sight unseen to someone in London.Obviously that person must have backed out of the deal.
I was told at the time this car was originally purchased by Ford for study,probably has been taken apart and reassembled! It is a Japanese version and seems odd it is still available from the same dealer.
I didn't realise my anger at missing it had such lasting power??poor dealer!Think I might remove the hex now :lol:
Dgate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts