Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I recently got into a minor accident in my silver 2000 Honda Insight (minor bent frame, busted headlight, see photos). Alas, she needs to be re-registered as a salvage title, and I just don't have the money right now to fix her before her registration is due (October). She is a 5 speed manual transmission with 175,648 miles. She just got a new IMA battery installed when I bought her in April 2014. I am usually able to get 46 mpg driving on the surface streets of LA, to about 50 mpg sailing on the highway. I think she would make the perfect car for a First Generation Insight lover that knows how to fix minor damage.

Email me if you would like photos (my photos are having issues uploading to the forum)

I am asking $1800.

Thanks!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I remember the car history of my old Mustang said frame/ unibody damage and nobody wanted my car, despite having proof all damage had been repaired by the previous owner. I'm grateful AtiKovi saw past that BS and made me a deal on an Insight. Frame damage is a scary phrase for buyers, I do wish you luck, I know from experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts