Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got into the insight world, and I'm already thinking of getting out do to a car coming up for sale I have been looking for for years. I purchased and fell in love with this car only about 2 months ago, and have gotten to take it on a few road trips. all maintenance is up to date, and it even is getting a new battery this week. over all great car, just looking to pass it off for what I have into it. 3500 for the car, 1200 for battery, and about $500 in new tires and 280 in brand new ceramic tint. I just want one of you to have it, as I got most of my info on the car from you all. Thanks for everything, I hope to be speaking with you all soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Firm price is $5000, can't go any lower as I'm loosing money at that number. My number is 913-907-8090, Please text for now. I can get any detailed pictures you need.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
$5000 is more than fair for this car assuming A/C works, interior is clean, etc.

Curious as to battery...I'm assuming for $1200 you got a Bumblebee Beeline w/3 year warranty? That's what I paid for mine on my previous Insight.

GLWS!

PS also curious what you're replacing it with...................?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The battery is just the 1 year warranty bumble bee battery. I have found a cheap Lexus is300 wagon for sale and cheap good examples don't pop up too often so I'm trying to jump on it. The cars owner also doesn't seem to be in any rush to sell it so I'm just seeing my options.

·
Super Moderator
9,196 Posts
You'll need a lot more pictures of interior and exterior if you hope to get that price. Looks nice, low mileage - need pictures.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts