Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Free set of 4 Pirelli Winter Carving snow tires. Size 155/80R13. I bought these in late 2010 and used them mounted on a set of VX rims on my 2001 Insight. Date code is 2007. Still lots of tread and evenly worn. No repairs, never studded but can be. The only issue with these is they took more weight than normal to balance. Tires are located near I-90 and Barrington Road, Streamwood, IL. PM me for contact info if you want them. Had my VX rims restored (aren't they beautiful?) and got a new set of Nokians for them. So darn pretty I hate to throw salt and snow at them. Edit....sorry I should have posted in insightful deals, but I don't know how to delete the post.
Tire Automotive tire Light Tread Black Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber Tire Hand Automotive tire Bicycle tire Finger Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Automotive design Alloy wheel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts