Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WE'LL WORK DOWN THE LIST AS TO WHO WANTS THEM... FIRST ON THE LIST, EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND WE'LL GET THE BALL ROLLING.

I replaced the headlamps on my 2000 1st gen because I didn't care for the aged look.

If anyone is in need of the headlamps (like $300 new), I'll be happy to ship them to you IF you pay the shipping. No charge otherwise.

I'll be happy to send some pictures if you want to see the condition.

Steele Andrews 518-325-3000 Albany NY

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now I'm interested in what you replaced them with !

I presume you retained the plastic exterior lens.

Did you replace the interior reflector structure ? Or just the lamp and reflector assembly ?

I had a left side low-beam burn out (Sylvania 9003 Silverstar, not Ultra or zXe) last night so I was thinking about the headlamps today, as I'll have to go get under the hood tonight after work.

The most improvement I got for my headlamps was when I polished the lenses with one of those Meguiar's kits !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much for shipping to 93636?
I'm not sure... 20 or 30 dollars I would guess. If you need them, I think it would be worth it. I'm thinking I can bring them to UPS and you can arrange shipping and pay them yourself. If interested I'll post pictures and the boxes (the ones I got from Honda) that they will be shipped in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I'm interested in what you replaced them with !

I presume you retained the plastic exterior lens.

Did you replace the interior reflector structure ? Or just the lamp and reflector assembly ?

I had a left side low-beam burn out (Sylvania 9003 Silverstar, not Ultra or zXe) last night so I was thinking about the headlamps today, as I'll have to go get under the hood tonight after work.

The most improvement I got for my headlamps was when I polished the lenses with one of those Meguiar's kits !
Just the standard fixture. It looks like a new car; it was just a "present" to me and the car. I got them for like $250 each. Pricey, but I feel better.

·
Registered
772 Posts
OK sounds good. I'm not sure how to do that but I'm happy to take them off of your hands if we can keep the shipping under $30. Just let me know what needs to be done. I have pay pal by the way

·
Registered
178 Posts
Free Headlights

Hi Steele,
I work in Albany and could pick them up if they become available.
We should get together anyway to talk Insights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts