Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw 6 different Insights on Friday all silver.

As I do everytime I see an Insight I check out who is driving. I was surprised as all the Insights I saw were different drivers.

1) Around 7am on 880 going south just before 237

2) Around 4pm going north on 101 just passed SFO

3) Around 4:30 on 80 going west around Berkeley. Stuck not being in the carpool lane :(

4) Two different ones on the 80 going west around San Pablo and Pinole. Both in the carpool lane :D

5) Around 6pm going west on 80 around Fairfield. I was behind the last one for a while. I was the guy in a big white work van who kept waving every time you looked in the rear view mirror.

That was definately a record number of Insights for me to see in one day.

How many have other people seen in a day?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw 3 on Saturday if you include mine. That was the most I have ever seen in one day. I don't live too far from you, I'm in Santa Cruz.

·
Registered
61 Posts
cainsight said:
5) Around 6pm going west on 80 around Fairfield. I was behind the last one for a while. I was the guy in a big white work van who kept waving every time you looked in the rear view mirror.

That was definately a record number of Insights for me to see in one day.

How many have other people seen in a day?
BEHIND in a big white work van? Why didn't you cut in front of him to help him out on drafting? :twisted:

My tops is 3. Actually there used to be a lady around the corner that had a red one. Pretty cool as I live in a fairly small neighborhood (ok, trailer park :shock: ) and there are 3 hybrids in it.

G

·
0 Posts
Not only have I seen 3 in one day, but once I got to drive my red Insight behind a blue Insight who was behind a silver one! A trifecta!! I was really hoping a citron one would pull behind me to make it perfect.

I always look at other Insight drivers, too, and I often wave, but nobody ever acknowledges me... :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sharon Venzke said:
Not only have I seen 3 in one day, but once I got to drive my red Insight behind a blue Insight who was behind a silver one! A trifecta!! I was really hoping a citron one would pull behind me to make it perfect.

I always look at other Insight drivers, too, and I often wave, but nobody ever acknowledges me... :(
I'll be heading up to the SRJC tomorrow evening, if I see you I'll wave :). Then we just need to get a blue one and we can drive in the HOV lane and wave at everyone else as we pass by :wink: (Then again, the environmentalist side of me says 3 people in 3 Insights driving the same direction is probably worse than all of us in a larger vehicle)

I've spotted 4 or 5 in a day but don't notice as much anymore since I always see 1 or 2 not including mine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen

I've seen about 3 here in Middle TN. 2 silvers and a red

1 - 8 of 8 Posts